Friday, July 13, 2007

A letter to all u people

Hi ppl,
I hope all of u would be enjoying life to the t.
Here's one letter which will give u a peep into the life which u all will also start very soon.

Well, it's been 20 days that I have been here .The experience so far has been better than what I had expected. The only tiring work has been the Flat dealing.Now I realise why do people say that relocation is a big problem . God now I know how difficult it is to get a gud flat within ur budget & then how much a Herculean task it is to arrange everything on your own- right from buying a gas cylinder to keeping a maid for ur work u ve to deal with each & every small or big problem on ur own. To not make this a long article here's some things I really liked about this place & company

The Things I like about this pl

>First & foremost, this is NCR.Yea guys,-the land u used to talk about-the land of hot chicks.Eye-candies are here, there & everywhere.But warning if u are tired & want to relax urself with a dose of eye-tonics don't go to a mall u ll return back even more frustrated on seeing hot hot chicks wasting their time with champu guys.

> New Employee Celebration program: What a welcome it was.Just marvellous!!We were given the kind of welcome the Indian cricket squad gets when it returns victorious.Each one of us was greeted with a bouquets from the HR team were given in Radisson Hotel( wowie!a 7 star hotel) & after that we were led to a conference room.Believe me guys, it was just surreal.No I was not flabbergasted on seeing a 5 star hotel as I had been to a few in the past but what delighted us were the arrangemets.It Was exactly like the kind of arrangements u see in Celebrity nights or like the one u see in Conclaves & the best part was the food.Unlike the 5 star food xperience which I had in the past which was downright horrible,the food was sumptuous.(Bakra halaal karne se pehle use mota karne kaa tradition follow kiya jaa raha hai.)

>Lemme get a lil serious now.After all I am supposed to a professional.U know me better I can no way mend my ways & wild habits but yea professionalism is followed to a T here.Earlier, I used to think all this much hyped word is a mere is just another gud word which like most of the words is limited to mgmt books only .But no, here professionalism is in each & every work.Whether it be reporting exactly on time or taking care of it's employees the company actually cares for its employees.

>No load absolutely. No tension. Contrary to our batcmates who r are slogging their asses off in other companies till 7 in the office, these days I come back before 5 o clock.Free internet the whole day. Blessing in disguise when the lectures gets boring-don't give a damn about what the lecturer is blabbering about ,just start bugging people on gtalk. This is my favourite timepass these days apart from playing billiards & table tennis & finally I'll start going to the gym .


The things I miss-
Well I ve already listed a couple of things I like about this place but frankly speaking now after slogging my ass off in get all the things done for a flat I realise there's nothing better on this earth than ur home. So guys ,especially whose joining seems a zillion years away enjoy & savour ur stay at home .Believe me u r living a far better life at home !!

Seriously, I miss u guys very much & although I remain quite busy these days but not a day passes by when I don't remember u guys & not a day passes by when I don't miss the gachness with which we lived in our great college .

& the last thing straight from the heart:As u know me very well, I get along with people very easily & I find friends & no wonder I've found a lot of new friends here who all are pretty gud but believe me I can say that I don't & probably won't get guys like u in my life .I know I may get better places,better people but I won't get great friends like u.Maybe u'll feel like I'm getting a sentimental but hey no!I can say that no matter how much money I may earn or no matter how lavishly I may live but i can say that I lived life Kingsize only once-dat was in NIT,Jamshedpur. The beautiful season of friendship lasted a short 4 years in the college.
I can say that "I felt true friendship with u guys-Dion,Sam,Rathi,Pragna,Bomber,Gandhi, Shubham,Wasu, Krish & many, many more & I'm sure I won't be able to get such a life & such great guys back."
With love
-Manvender aka ur beloved Meminem

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mannu bhai..do mahiney ko zillion years bana diya..
so u r feeling the heat and xcitement o doing everything on ur own..
fikr not u'll settle down in some time..
njoy.

life goes on..(rudra ka dialog hai..dekhney sey gaali dega mujhey)

Sakshi said...

Hey... I had no Idead that you were in NCR...!!! I mean.. what company are you working in and since I am in delhi, all I can offer you is that if you do need any help you can just contact me. (Raddison normally has amazing food) I am assuming that you are in Gurgaon...just a tip- be careful during the nights my chachu was mugged of his car,phone and liquor. Take care and have fun in Gurgaon n delhi....!!!

Shayon said...

Dude, where the hell r u, man...it's been long since last heard from you. Dnt u come online at all? Btw, kam se kam comments pe reply toh kar diya kar...

Mannubhai-The Madman said...

Hey Sakshi Thanx for the help yaar...Indeed I ll contact u smtime...& btw I m in Noida nt Gurgaon..

@ Shayon...Don't get much time these dayz man..Busy with the Stock Market!!